A candidate for being eligible for admission to the Bachelor of Commerce (Banking and Insurance) degree course should have passed XII std. Examination of the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education, Pune, or its equivalent and secured not less than 45% marks in aggregate (40% in the case of reserved category candidates) at one and the same sitting. Every candidate admitted to the degree course in the affiliated colleges conducting the course shall have to register enroll himself/herself with the University.
Eligibility Criteria 0.5209
Admission Criteria O.5053
- No common entrance test will be conducted. Admission will be on merit, based on order of preference as follows:
- Marks in Mathematics and Statistics at H.S.C. or equivalent.
- Aggregate Marks at H.S.C. (Std. XII)or equivalent.
- Aggregate Marks at S.S.C. (Std. X)
- The total enrollment of students will be restricted to 60 students .
College Rules and Regulations
- Wearing of Identity card in College premises is compulsory
- Mobile Phones are strictly prohibited inside classroom and laboratory
- Use of Unfair means (copy) during examination is punishable as per University of Mumbai
- 75% attendance for Lectures and Practical is compulsory
- Lectures and Practical timing should be followed
- Any kind of Ragging is punishable as per Govt. of Maharashtra and University of Mumbai Rules
- Misbehaviour with other students and staff members will not be tolerated
Refund of fees Undergraduate Course
As per University Circular No. UG/412 of 2008 dated 11th Sept 2008
|Prior to the commencement of the academic term and instruction of the course.||Up to 20 days after the commencement of the academic term of the course.||From 21st day up to 50 days after the commencement of the academic term of the course.||From 51st day up to 80 days after the commencement of the academic term of the course or August 31st whichever is earlier.||From September 1st to September 30th.||After September 30th.|
|500 Lump Sum||20% of the total amount of the fees.||30% of the total amount of the fees.||50% of the total amount of the fees.||60% of the total amount of the fees.||100% of the total amount of the fees.|
Refund Procedure O.2859
The candidates who have taken admission in under graduate courses in Govt. colleges, in Govt. aided and unaided courses conducted by affiliated colleges, and recognised Institutions may request for refund of fees after applying in writing for cancellation of their admission to the course. The refund of fees as applicable shall be made on or before 30th day after the date of cancellation and thereafter. The percentage of fee for the course shall be refunded to the candidate after deducting charges as follows:
The total amount considered for the refund of fees from the commencement of academic term of the courses includes the following:
- All the fee items chargeable for one year are as per relevant University circulars for different Faculties (excluding the courses for which the total amount is fixed by other competent authorities)
- The fee charged towards group insurance and all fee components to be paid as University share (including Vice-Chancellor fund, University fee for sports and cultural activities, E-charge, disaster management fund, exam fee and Enrolment fee) are non-refundable
- Fee collected for Identity card and Library card, admission form and prospectus, enrolment and any other course specific fee are not refundable after the commencement of the academic term
All refundable deposits (Laboratory, Caution Money and Library etc.) shall be fully returned when a student leaves the college or cancels the admission on production of original fee receipt. Deposits not claimed within one year of leaving the college or cancellation of admission will be forfeited.
For the students who are leaving the college after completion of studies, schedule for the refund of deposit will be put up on the college notice board after the declaration of the University result of the relevant course. For those students who cancel their admission in the middle of the course, the amounts of deposits will be refunded to the student after 30 days from the date of receipt of their application duly signed by student and NOC from departments concerned.